When you’re remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, the plumbing probably isn’t the piece of the puzzle you’re most excited about. Gorgeous countertops, pretty light fixtures and bright paint colors might be more fun, but here’s the order of operations most professionals agree should be followed:
- Call professionals: get estimates on plumbing, electrical and tile
- The demo: demolish and remove anything that needs to go
- The rough-in: now is the time for your chosen professionals to rough-in the new plumbing and electrical
- Next step: install new flooring, tile and paint
- Final step: your chosen plumber sets trim and fixtures and your electrician finishes his portion of the remodel
Now enjoy your new kitchen or bathroom!
Just like that, you have a gorgeous new kitchen or bathroom! Work with expert plumbers in the Weatherford, Texas area for your kitchen or bathroom remodel. Our clients love the thorough work we’ve done for them.
Reach out to us today to learn more.